Monday, March 8, 2010

sadness + anxiety .

So its about 1:30 am and after a couple of shots of Svedka im in a very somber mood. Love and love lost has gotten to me again and losing potentially the sweetest thing ive ever known is causing me to mentally shut down . On 12.13.2008 i recieved a blessing named Shanay Bowles & on 12.11.09 i lost it. I wish somehow shed recieve a ribbon in the sky telling her she's all i've ever needed and not having her as a part of my life has helped me to succeed .. but its brung me down too. I wish i had her to hold & the thought of someone else doing that tears me up inside. I love you more than words could ever express ma & if i had to do it over again .. that night it wouldve been me & you making love under the stars . I hope whoever you're with is making you happy.. because you DESERVE it.


No comments:

Post a Comment